Yoga 4 The World is committed to partnering with local residents, organizations, and city officials for a better world!
Would you like to buy this product one time or subscribe for it?
Yoga 4 Philly (Y4P) is the Philadelphia chapter under Yoga 4 The World, 501c3 (Y4W). We exist to make yoga and meditation accessible to everyone, everywhere.
We are currently delivering our mission by:
1. Offering weekly donation-based yoga and meditation classes throughout the city of Philly (Spring, Summer, and Fall seasons).
2. Offering yoga and meditation classes in schools for kids and school administrators.
3. Offering chair yoga classes in senior residential homes.
4. Offering trauma-informed/recovery-based yoga and meditation classes in Kensington, an area in Philadelphia that has been impacted by poverty, drug abuse, and sex trafficking.
5. Offering prenatal and postnatal yoga classes for women of color and their partners.
Studies have shown that a consistent yoga and meditation practice is a remedy to help manage and cope with stress, emotional imbalances, addictive behaviors, and rediscovering one’s self-love, and purpose.
Y4W is committed to partnering with local residents, organizations, and city officials for a better world!
Yoga & Meditation should be accessible to everyone, everywhere!
Stay tuned! We are coming to a city near you!
Yoga 4 Philly is a tax-exempt public charity (federal tax ID #83-3798526). All contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowable by law. No goods or services were provided in exchange for your generous financial donation.
Save this product for later
Display prices in:USD
Yoga 4 Philly
Yoga 4 Philly (Y4P) is a nonprofit organization that is dedicated to creating a safer, more supportive society in Philadelphia. Our mission is to make peace, love, and healing accessible to everyone through yoga and meditation.